Saturday 24 October 2015

Kay's Beauty Wish List

I've been starting a list of beauty products that I wouldn't mind getting my paws on and the following are my top 5. I think I need to start a Christmas list and perhaps Santa will do the honours...

1. FARMACY SLEEP TIGHT FIRMING NIGHT BALM – $48 for 1.7oz
This is to be worn overnight, which tightens the skin and with extract of the South African acmella plant, encourages collagen production, evens skin tone and minimises wrinkles. Best of all it's a balm that transforms to an oil-gel, which dry skin will definitely appreciate. It's super duper ingredient is Echinacea GreenEnvy, which, from the blurb seems to protect the layers of the skin....similar to a heat protective spray for hair! It's also formulated without paraben, sulfates and phthalate and the packaging looks all hippy dippy spa, which is thoroughly appealing! 






2. HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING EDIT PALETTE – £65 
I love Hourglass, especially the Ambient Lighting Palette. I have hit pan on all three powders but this time....there are six! Strobe Light (new) Dim Light, Diffused Light (as per the original) and Luminous Flush, Mood Exposure and finally, Luminous Bronze Light. 




3. COLBERT MD ILLUMINO BODY OIL –  £90 for 75ml
See review for the face oil. Seriously, it's amazing! I can only hope that the body oil is equally as luxurious and works just as well. 




4. BURT'S BEES CITRUS FACE SCRUB – £10.99 for 55g
Made from all natural ingredients, such as ground almonds, oats, pecans and rose petals to gently exfoliate skin. For the price and the ingredients, I'm sold! 




5. AURELIA PROBIOTIC SKINCARE – £45 for 50ml
The Night Repair Oil is my first port of call. Initially, the word probiotics in the title reminded me of some kind of supplement or maybe even Actimel! However, the range is 100% natural and is designed to soothe dehydrated skin. Ingredients include: 100% pure botanicals (which helps the absorption), Kalahari oil providing essential fatty acids, Mongongo oil, which restructures and regenerates the epidermis, Kigelia, which tightens the skin, Baobab, which provides Omega 3, 6 & 9, and Hibiscus, which is used to fight free radicals and reduce stress. 



If you have tried any of these products I would love to know what you think of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment