Tuesday 23 September 2014

Sephora Formula X nail varnishes




The Sephora brand is just bedazzling at the moment. Everyone and their dog has heard about Sephora's nail varnishes and lip creams, which is basically why I bought both on holiday. I have watched too many YouTube videos praising them to not grab them! I did have to control myself and I didn't buy every colour.... only because bankruptcy might not be fun. I would have happily brought 50+ nail varnishes back in my suitcase. 

After a general perusal, I ended up buying a nude and two summer colours: a hot pink (which is my favourite pink to date and lord knows I have a smattering of pinks) and a mint green. Proper mint green. I love it. 

POSITIVES

• Dries quickly (mind you, I do tend to put on Quick Drying Drops) but it's still pretty good. 
• Long lasting. The mint lasted six days before chipping, the pink lasted five days and the nude lasted seven days. Obviously this will depend on how much you use your hands (immature smirk) 
• Easy to apply. 
• One coat is practically opaque, two coats will ensure that it is. 
• The top cap means that travelling is easy – no spillage. 

NEGATIVES

• Some colours last better than others. 

In a flamboyant moment, I declared that I would throw out all of my other nail varnishes and replace them with Formula X. Perhaps that would be taking it a bit far but these really are the dogs b***ocks or, as I prefer to say, the badgers batters.  


Please excuse the fingers. I blame my dad.... must have been some dodgy chubby finger genes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment