Wednesday 27 August 2014

Sephora Cream Lip Stains

From top to bottom, No. 1, No. 3, No. 5, No. 6, No. 8.
My boyfriend and I had a culture packed holiday in Italy this summer. Having toured The Sistine Chapel and Vatican, we set out to look at The Trevi and have a sit down on The Spanish Steps. It was then that I noticed people were carrying Sephora bags. I literally stopped dead in the street and began harassing poor Italians as to where Sephora was located. It turns out there are three. We visited two (only because I didn't realise there was a third!) and I picked up a selection of Sephora Lip Creams.

POSITIVES

Pigmentation
Long lasting 
Consistency 
Colour does not bleed 

NEGATIVES

Can be a little drying- I wear a lip gloss over them, usually a clear gloss and that sorts the issue. 
Colour can transfer onto teeth so do the whole finger in mouth trick (I realise that I'm immature but that's made me smirk.) 


From left to right, No. 1, No. 3, No. 5, No. 6, No. 8.


0 comments:

Post a Comment