Friday 27 November 2015

Philosophy's Christmas Cookie



Philosophy's Christmas Cookie has been adding some festive flair to my shower! This shower gel/bubble bath/shampoo is thick enough to also be used as a shaving cream, whilst giving off the delectable scent of something extremely sweet. I'm not too sure what a Christmas cookie is but I seem to remember eating them in America and they were like sugar cookies, so the sweet vanilla/almond/marzipan scent is actually quite similar to what I remember.

I wouldn't say that the scent reminds me of Christmas but I am a fan of the sweet tones and it's not overpowering. If you enjoy Prada Candy or anything with cocoa butter you will definitely like this!


More than anything, it's the novelty factor that I enjoy. It's a bit of a treat for the festive period and I much prefer it to the Lush Snow Angel shower gel that I bought last year. It's far more 'Christmassy', probably because of the packaging. Dolled up in a red, green and silver sparkle (which looks like ribbon) box, it shouts Christmas. My favourite part is the cookie recipe on the front of the bottle, complete with ingredient amounts and baking instructions!

This would make a great gift for any friends who love baking but, from a non baker's perspective, it certainly has the nostalgia factor – it reminds me of coming home to my Mum's and creating some kind of Christmas kitchen concoction. Above anything else, I love smelling the yumminess every time I pop into the shower! I will certainly be buying it again and most definitely treating myself to a Christmas Cookie bubble bath.


£14 for 480ml 

0 comments:

Post a Comment