Friday 6 November 2015

Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub


The Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub was one of the products I wrote about on my Beauty Wish List post last month. Now that I've had it for a little while and thoroughly put it to the test, I thought it was time to share my verdict...

On opening this, it smelt like Christmas. Forget citrus, it smelt like Christmas spice... I'm not going to lie, that made me very happy! However, when using the product, the citrus smell kicks in. It's subtle and refreshing.

The scrub itself is fine and non abrasive. Actually, to the point that I couldn't work out if I needed to add more. However, after using it, my chops were exfoliated and have looked less pore-filled. 
The ingredients are 99% natural and the product is designed to remove makeup as well as moisturise, thanks to the sweet almond oil.

The only negative is getting the product out of the jar. That may sound ridiculous but because it's a thick product and it's quite dry, I have been known to ping citrus scrub across the bathroom. It can also break up when you first combine it with water, which all in all makes it a messy product. It's not the kind of thing that I would take away with me, for fear of leaving a trail of citrus scrub behind me, but I like that it has natural ingredients and that it has improved my skin tone. Also, the Christmassy smell will work out over the festive period! 


£10.99 for 2oz 

0 comments:

Post a Comment