Tuesday 15 December 2015

REN Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial



At my work's Christmas shindig, I received a lovely gift in the form of a REN facial. Whilst the bakers of the group were ooing and ahhing over cupcake stands (to be fair, they were very pretty), I stared lovingly at a product that I knew my skin desperately needed. Needless to say, it hasn't disappointed.

PROS:
• Vitamin C is activated when combined with water. You are advised to apply in circular motions but I've slapped it on and it still does the job. 
• I can genuinely see results after use. My skin was smoother and more plumped. My makeup applied beautifully after using it. 
• Like all REN products, the facial doesn't contain any parabens, mineral oil or sulphates (plus other unnecessary ingredients).
• It's quick to use. Bung it on for a minute, hence the name, and wash it off. Done. 
• You can literally feel dead skin cells being removed... I'm not sure if that's what it is but it feels as if you can, which then leaves skin silky and smooth. It is as if a serum is on your face. 
• It can be used on arms and décolletage. I often experience redness on the arms and it toned that down after one use. It is also delicate enough to be used on the chest area. 
• It has visibly reduced the lines on my forehead. Hallelujah!  

CONS:
• The product springs out of the tube a bit too easily! You can often waste product. 



£32 for 75ml 

0 comments:

Post a Comment