Thursday 19 February 2015

Bellapierre Coral Cheek and Lip Stain


This was a freebie I received through glossybox.co.uk and is a coral cheek and lipstain by mineral makeup company Bellápierre.

It is so much better than I thought it would be! It's a subtle coral colour, which adds warmth to the cheek and is not overly coral or orange. Actually, it reminds me of a rose gold. It blends really easily – far easier than other cream blushes that I've used previously. A little colour goes a long way and it gives a lovely healthy glow. 

However, it's on the lips that this product really comes into its own. When applied, it looks like a subtle pink nude and reminds me of the L'oreal Collection Privee 'Exclusive Nudes' collection, especially the Julianne Moore Barely Peach

It is moisturising and although not totally natural, it's paraben free and does include some natural ingredients, such as Vitamin E, which explains the moisturising-ness. 

I am using it as a lip balm as my Naked Lips Superfruits has run out. Sad times. But it's the kind of product that can be applied without a mirror, on the go, will prevent chapped lippies and add a warming colour. It also doesn't leave that gross residue like some products.


A few snaps getting ready for a night out. Even in artificial light, it holds its own, giving a subtle enhancement to cheeks and lips. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment