Tuesday 16 September 2014

Jo Malone Vitamin E Gel





TYPE OF PRODUCT

Jo Malone describes this on their website as 'a luxurious gel that moisturises dry, dehydrated or weathered skin'.


INITIAL THOUGHTS

The Jo Malone Vitamin E Gel was a gift from my lovely brother in law who had heard that it can help alleviate skin irritation such as eczema, something I occasionally suffer with on my hands as a result of stress. (My doctor previously advised I avoided washing up and only wore expensive jewellery which I asked for in writing to no avail...)

It's a bit hard to describe the consistency of this product. It is similar to Vaseline but not as solid, a bit like if Vaseline has gone slightly molten on a warm day. It is very rich and the Vitamin E supposedly helps to fortify the skin against the damaging effects of sun, wind and pollution.

THE VERDICT

This is a fantastic multitasking product. Not only has it helped my hands but I have also used it overnight as a lip balm and even a small amount on my face if it is feeling dry. I recommend reading a few product reviews online to find out more about just how versatile it is.


REPURCHASE?

Yes! It's a little pricey but well worth it as it does the job and a little bit goes a long way.

RRP £64 for 30ml

www.jomalone.co.uk


0 comments:

Post a Comment